13 July, 2009

Monday Meme

By way of Crunchy Chicken and arduous. And because I am lacking originality tonight in particular. (Oy, no heckling at the back!)

A - Age: 43
B - Bed size: King - I think. Long is more important than wide - see below.
C - Chore you hate: Oh there are sooooo many but probably something between wiping daughter's bum and clearing out the bokashi bin.
D - Dog's name: No dog. We had a cat. We have chickens. Not really dog people.
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee. Freshly ground, espresso, made by Tom.
F - Favorite color: Too many to choose. Green is good though not on me. More on the hills.
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver.
H - Height: 6 feet. Though I am probably shrinking.
I - Instruments you play: Flute once. Not well. I'm pretty good with an I-pod.
J - Job title: Haven't got one. Because I refuse to be a housewife or a SAHM or a homemaker. Which is probably what I am.
K - Kid(s): Two quiet cheeky funny clever good girls.
L - Living arrangements: 4 bedroom barn. Solid stone walls. Huge rooms. Beams. Not ours but we love it.
M - Mother's name: Charlotte. Hence second daughter's name.
N - Nicknames: They never seem to stick which given what Tom comes up with is a good thing. Otherwise Ellie, which is kind of obvious.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: Bitterness. Negativity. And sulking. Mostly sulking. If there's a problem, then say so. Otherwise get over it!
Q - Quote from a movie: "Calling Barranca". Also "Shed the chapeau". And "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve".
R - Right handed or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: I had a sister. She is still in my heart and head every day. And I have a half-brother I have never met, nor will I, I suspect.
T - Time you wake up: 7 ish to the Today programme.
U- Underwear: Usually. Yes.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Marrow.
W - Ways you run late: I don't. I am almost always early even when I think I'm late. I'm only late because of other people who if they're going to stick around in my life soon learn.
X - X-rays you've had: Dentist.
Y - Yummy food you make: Yes I do. Often. Gooseberry fool tonight.
Z - Zoo favorite:
Only really know one zoo - London. It's okay but I don't like zoos.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Musgrave said...

I like a me me from time to time - interesting to find out a bit more about other people and yes, yes, yes about punctuality! Me too.