05 January, 2014

Disciplined or perhaps not

Well I missed yesterday's intended post. And I found myself getting up after going to bed to feed my leaven.

This year I was trying to get a touch more disciplined. I'm aiming to blog more, make bread more regularly and better (hence the leaven), plan meals a week ahead so we eat well, I have to shop less frequently and I miss that "oh crap it's 6pm and I don't know what's for supper" moment. It isn't that I've got any big ideas for projects of 2014. But in case anything does crop up it would be good to feel I have the time. And I do have a lot of small ideas for projects so perhaps they add up to something.

One of those small ideas being this:



One square a day. So far this is doing better than blog posts. I had planned one a week but then I realised that would be a pretty small blanket by the end of the year. So it's one a day. Another thing to remember. Or forget.

1 comment:

just Gai said...

I think you've hit the nail on the head when you suggest that it's all to do with being organised. It's something I struggle with, and was my New Year's resolution, along with not being too hard on myself when I fail.

Your colourful squares remind me that I've got a bagful of them to sew together for a blanket for my younger daughter.