12 January, 2008

Overambitious? Or just plain nuts!

As you may recall, I am planning a vegetable garden. I'm not actually doing much of the gardening yet as the weather has been lousy, but I have bought seeds. And when I say bought seeds, I really mean it. I think it is possible that I have over done it. What do you think?



Oh, and this doesn't include the shallot sets, the potatoes (Organic Cook's Collection - six varieties), the Jerusalem Artichokes, asparagus crowns, blackcurrant and gooseberry bush and I can't remember what else. There are of course lots of warnings about buying too much, and trying too many things and I have clearly ignored them. You can tell I've never done this before. Must remember to order some rhubarb.

Beginning to see why the inlaws gave me The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency for Christmas ...

No comments: